The time now is 20 Jul 2018 11:25 am
Aggies - wildcats ESPN 6pm
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AgTimes Boards Forum Index -> Aggie Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aggieinjakartatown
AgTimes Legend

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2018 5:16 am 
Post subject: Aggies - wildcats ESPN 6pm
Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

so far this team is not ready for primetime and the bright lights
NorthAustinAg
All Conference

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2018 1:53 pm 

We have lost the last two games by one point. The LSU loss was aided by crazy miracle shots at the end. We have suffered illness, injuries, suspensions, etc. to our starting 5 and overall team chemistry / momentum.

The season is not over and we are not out of the tournament yet. Assuming we can put all of the above behind us and get our full team in tact for the heart of our SEC schedule, then we still have a very good chance to make the tourney. If it comes to it, we still could win the SEC tourney and receive the automatic bid.

A win at Tennessee will be tough, but not impossible. Lots of winnable games follow. I think we'll do it.
NorthAustinAg
All Conference

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2018 4:55 pm 

From Jay Bilas today...

26. Texas A&M Aggies

The only thing that is keeping Texas A&M out of the top 10 is health and availability. For a few weeks, the Aggies have been without DJ Hogg (suspension), Admon Gilder (injury) and Duane Wilson (injury). With those veteran scorers out, defenses have keyed on Tyler Davis and Robert Williams. Plus, the freshmen guards have had to grow up. Without Hogg and Gilder, Texas A&M cannot score from the perimeter. When healthy -- and the Aggies should be healthy this month -- this is a contending team.
Aggie_Fanatic
AgTimes Legend

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2018 9:07 pm 
Post subject: Re: Aggies - wildcats ESPN 6pm

hindsight wrote:
2 good looks at the end, neither dropped.

0-4 in conference; from penthouse 3 weeks ago to outhouse

With almost no margin of error left, we've played ourselves out of a tournament spot.

What a wasted season.
hindsight, I get the frustration. I hear it in your posts. But let's not overreact. We have been without several starters our whole sec start this season. We lost lsu due to two insane 3 pt shots. We lost by one to uk in rupees missing Duane Wilson and having two less than 100% starters in Williams and gilder. Let's see how we do with them all back and not hampered by injuries.

I get the frustration. I am with you. We should be number 2 at worst right now without suspensions and injuries. It sucks. I am sighing as I type this. But the reality is injuries and pot killed us. We can still make a decent 5 seed if we get everyone back healthy and the wacky weed is not utilized.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AgTimes Boards Forum Index -> Aggie Basketball All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: